Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cameron Pelkey And His Thoughts


Cameron Pelkey a 17-year old blogger for Supreme Court Cases discusses how he feels about YottiBit and our upcoming indie game.

He is a gamer but he has never really been into the indie genre. So YottiBit was really interesting to him. Therefore I decided to take the liberty in interviewing him after showing him some of the features and plans for "8ite Bullets".

"I've played many games ranging from MMORPG's like World of Warcraft to FPS games like Battlefield 3," Cameron said when I asked him what style of games he likes.

Cameron being a hard core gamer I was shocked by the fact that he's never ventured into the world of Indie games.

"I don't know I've just never really focused on the genre, it's really unnoticed which is kind of unfair." Cameron pleaded in defense to me questioning his lack of indie game experiences.

After showing him the basic build features he was in shock at how much work YottiBit has gotten done is such a short amount of time.

"You've only been working on this for a week?" Cameron loudly questioned.

I further pried information out of him as I asked him how he felt about the games functionality and graphics where they stand now.

"They are very impressive, I really like how the blocks' textures go together. Also the functionality of the inventory at this point is also impressive," Cameron answered.

YottiBit is very pleased to have some feed back from a gamer. We are very proud of where the studio is heading and hope to continue to provide updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment