Thursday, November 14, 2013

First Map

Hey guys, my cousin went back south to his home so I'm back in action with the YottiBit Studios team and our upcoming game 8ite Bullets! I am going to start making the first map for the game! Things are starting to look good in my head as I think about what is left to do.

The structure of every map will be very simple. Each map will be 4 layers thick, except for where the terrain is raised to resemble hills and such. The first layer will be breakable grass, then 3 layers of breakable dirt then a non breakable layer of bedrock. On top of the terrain there will be trees and ruined homes/bases. All these will be used for scavenging supplies. Along with the map there will be spawn points for a random selection of tools, resources, and weapons.

Will keep you updated as I get back into my work flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment