Monday, July 14, 2014

RealmOfMianite.mcpro.co

I consider myself a pretty active member of the Minecraft community. So I'd like to throw some Minecraft server reviews into my blog once in awhile. Unfortunately the first server that I'm reviewing is not going to receive a very good one.

Rating: 

2/10 The short conversation I had with the owner proved he was friendly and that he really does care about his players he just lacks the skill required to build a official server.

The spawn was barely anything (seen in the picture above) and that was the only build on the server. I played around for awhile and didn't find much of anything to do. I'm still unsure what kind of server it is as the only thing I got from the owner is "I am a god". All in all it seems like it could be a decent survival server if anyone is into that. This server gets an unfair disadvantage as I am anti-survival servers. They bore me and just the thought of it makes me want to delete Minecraft off of my computer forever.



Lagdometer:

No lag at all on this server which isn't surprising because of the lack of plugins and the fact that only one player was on, I didn't get to see it really put to the test.

Conclusion:

There wasn't much to write about here as the server was bland. This is the reason for the poor rating even though this server was not a bad server. It was just not interesting and very plain. The owner was a friendly guy but he just needs to invest some more time and thought into the concept of his server.

Side-Note:

Please do not fear that I will rate your server badly, I'm just being honest here. If you would like me to review your server put the IP in the comments and I will try and get to it. I promise that I'm really not that harsh just doing honest reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment